Subject and ojectives of the activity of the centre
International Centre of Geopolitical Projection “East-West" is an international dialogue platform for events with the participation of prominent political actors, diplomats, as well as leading experts from the leading analytical centers of the USA, Russia, China, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
The key mission of the International Centre of Geopolitical Projection “East-West" is to promotion to the preparation of publication and sharing the results and information dates on the problems of political science, to public awareness the Kazakh and foreign public with research on current policy issues; promotion of the image of Kazakhstan.
The purpose of the creation of a “think tank” Centre focused on the development and implementation of effective policies to achieve sustainable development in the interests of a secure world.
Karlygash Nugmanova, President of the International Centre - Director of the Political Research Association, Project Manager of the Center for Military Strategic Research, Editor-in-Chief of the Scientific Journal Sardar, Doctor of Political Sciences, Professor.
The main objectives are scientific advice of the public authorities and administration, public associations, as well as scientific examination of their decision making, also through including the conclusion of civil law contracts.
The activity of the Centre:
- carrying out the various activities of the Fund, to discuss scientific and organizational issues respectively objectives of the Fund, as well as taking part in the preparation and conduct of similar events organized by public authorities, as well as other public associations;
- implementation of the established procedure of information and publishing activities;
- adoption, as required participation in the preparation of the books and teaching aids for the secondary and higher education institutions in political science;
- discussion and review of scientific and educational literature of the Fund in political science fund;
- organization and conducting competitions for the best research and popular works of the Fund, as well as books and other teaching aids in the field of the political science, prepared by the Fund staff, and also awarded the winners.
- submission of analytical and information-analytical materials on current problems of international relations, countering risks and threats to the national security to the Analytical Department of the Security Council of the Executive Office of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.